Activating micro-influencers to increase local brand awareness.
How we helped a sustainable online clothing label increase its awareness by tapping into the hearts of Indians utilizing micro-influencers.
Kappad is an online sustainable fashion label based in India which offers a wide range of modern women’s wear.
Being an online store Kappad wanted to drive customers to the brand’s online channels and give them the actual feel of the fabric.
1. Considering that the festival of “Raksha Bandhan” is celebrated at a mass scale in India, the team designed “sustainable rakhis” made out of unused organic fabric.
2. We then activated 150 local influencers and distributed the rakhis for free.
3. In return, the influencers posted pictures and videos with their “sustainable rakhis” on Instagram and Instagram stories and tagged the brand.
- Kappad saw a meteoric rise in direct messaging and followers.
- 40% increase in website traffic.
- 1,00,000 organic impressions.
- Unpaid media distribution worth ₹60,000+ on LBB and The Punekar.
- The Punekar - http://thepunekar.com/2018/08/kapad-co-is-giving-away-beautiful-organic-rakhis-for-free/
- Link for LBB - https://go.lbb.in/L3YoMO2VEQ